Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time to pack...I'm going to Costa Rica!

As my Costa Rican adventure is approaching, I probably should start planning what I need to bring. Does anyone have any recommendations? My trip is not a backpackers journey so I will be bringing a lot more than a backpack but it would be great to have some advice on what I should add to my growing list. Of course, I'm going to CR to have a great adventure but the purpose of my trip is to improve my Spanish-speaking ability. In order to do this I am going to a Spanish language school from Monday-Thursday for 6 hours/day. I will have 3 day weekends to tour the country and I pretty much already made my itinerary for that, although, I'm sure that is subject to change. Just keep my studies in mind when you make travel recommendations and packing suggestions. Thanks ahead of time!

No comments: