Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Janathon Day 23

I did my sit-ups yesterday and got side-tracked afterwards and didn't manage to post about it.  Three days of 180 sit-ups each.  My abs are soar, but not terribly so.  I started a class at George Mason tonight so life will get busier again.  Even though it was nice to have last semester off, I was way too lazy and didn't get my dissertation proposal done like I had hoped.  Now I'm taking a writing course to help me get on track.  Last semester's care free life is motivation to get cracking on it!!

When I get home I'll make a healthy meal, and do my sit-ups.  I might even pop on the treadmill.  It just depends on how I feel.  I've lost 3 pounds since the beginning of the year, which seems small, but I hope I'm losing it the right way by making good choices and will have results that last instead of quick, dramatic results that don't stay.  It's a slow process, but I've been feeling good and like the new eating changes I've made.

No comments: