Saturday, January 12, 2013

Janathon Day 12

This weekend was a little spontaneous.  My friend and I decided to get a hotel in downtown Bethesda, MD from a Living Social Deal and just packed up and left after work on Friday.  Although I didn't get an official workout done yesterday, we did a lot of walking to where we went to eat and around the hotel to check it out.  Today will be more of the same.  I did bring stuff to workout at the hotel fitness center, but we'll see how the day plays out and if I can actually use it.  If not, I know there will be a lot of walking, more than normal, so I still feel like I'm getting something.  I'm gearing up, mostly mentally, for my long run tomorrow.  I have to get in 9 miles this weekend.  I was going to do it today, but life happens sometimes and you have to be flexible.  All in all, it's been a good month and I'm happy for the many challenges I'm working on (Janathon, No Junk Food), which have been helping me keep a good mindset on eating and exercise.

No comments: