Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Janathon Day 1

In honor of the New Year and my commitment to work out every day and blog about it I'm posting my first new years run.  I just just over 13 kilometers (8.2 miles) in honor of 2013.  It was rough for me because last night ended up not being so good for me emotionally.  I don't want to write about those details, but let's just say this run ended up being therapeutic.  Click on the link to see the details of my run.  I ran the first 3 miles and then took a half mile walk break and then ran/walked here and there.  I just couldn't break the mental barriers today because of the events of last night, but either way I got out there and did it.

New Years Run/Walk by AmyBoehl at Garmin Connect - Details

I look forward to the new year and much needed progress.  This Janathon challenge should help with keeping my on track!

No comments: