Thursday, April 28, 2011

Something Borrowed - So Excited!

Hey ya'll! I loved the book "Something Borrowed" and can't wait for the movie. I just hope it's good and not a terrible knock off version like the way they did Confessions of a Shopaholic. Confessions is my favorite book series, but the movie made it look stupid and anyone who hadn't read the books probably thought the people that did and liked it were also dumb. So not the case! Anyway, I can't wait to see it open on May 6th. I'm sure I'll be back on here to give you an update on my thoughts.

There's a sequel called "Something Blue" and I wonder if they'll try to combine the two or if they'll do two different movies. I guess I'll find out soon enough. If you haven't read them, they are great. Of course, they are total chicklits, but I love that genre. It's worth the time if you have it and you can probably read them in a few days.

No comments: