Thursday, September 4, 2008

Puerto Rico!

After I came back from my 7 week Costa Rican adventure (oh yes, I came home a week early) I was surprised with a plane ticket to Puerto Rico. I was so excited because I love PR and I was excited to go see my friends there. My friend's sister was getting married so that was the main purpose of the trip but we also were able to spend a lot of time at the beach. I love PR!! I went there 3 times this year and I highly recommend it to everyone. However, if you go, please visit the west side of the island. Go to Boqueron, Cabo Rojo, Crash Boat in Aguadilla and also the east side of Fajardo :) Don't just stay in San Juan like most tourists or you're totally missing out!

I know I'm not really telling much about my experience but I'm so behind on my entries that I figured pictures are better. Here are the highlight photos from PR:














No comments: