Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Singlehood!

I've learned, yet again, that when things seem too good to be true, they usually are. Since I'm always a little vague about my love life on my blog, there's no need to give details, except to say that I'm single and I'm happy about it. It's a great thing to be a 20-something single girl in the world. I mean, if I was pinned down, I wouldn't be able to travel, go to school and follow all the dreams I set for myself. No complaints here. I'm sure if I was willing to compromise my dreams I would be married right now but I'm not ready to do that just yet. I'll still hold on to the dream that I can accomplish my dreams and have a guy that let's me do it. If not, then I might change but for now...let the adventures continue!! Life is beautiful :)

The countdown has started. My next adventure starts on May 24th in Costa Rica where I will spend two months immersing myself in latin culture so I can finally learn Spanish! Stay tuned for pictures and fun stories!!

No comments: