Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I wish I was...

If you're a facebook fan then you are aware of the feature to update your status. Under your name you can write "Amy is blah blah blah." Everyone puts in whatever they want. Last week I put "Amy is wishing she was..." I didn't fill in the rest of that statement and thought it would be fun for people to imagine what I would put there. "Wishing I was..." has so many meanings for me. For example, I wish I was done with school and I wish I was in the warm sun (although I will be in a few days). Anyway, I know that wishing is not always a good thing and we need to be happy and enjoy the present. I am happy with how things but I still have my days where I wish for things. I do have to mention that I wish for things that will be realities in time, like finishing school, but it's all that waiting I don't really care for. Patience is not a quality I say I possess but I'm working on it. I have a few other things that I'm wishing for but I think it's best to keep those to myself for now :) I'm going on my family cruise in 3 days!! I can't wait to have fun in the sun!!

No comments: