Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nature calling

Yesterday morning I got up super early (3:50am and that picture is me when I got up) to go on a bird watching/nature tour with my friend Chelsea. I'm not a huge nature girl but I enjoyed myself. We went with a very nice company called El Tronco Adventures. They are a very environmentally friendly company with a very knowledgeable staff. We got to see a few humming birds and some other birds too but I don't remember what they were called. And, I had some issues using binoculars so I didn't see all of them. I still had a good time :)

Here's some photos from the tour...





Who needs binoculars when I have a camera zoom like this :)

Check out how small that frog was...

Gross...I hate bugs! You don't want to get bit by one of those...

A little bird that made it's nest in the restaurant we had breakfast at...it was watching me

No comments: